The Lightbox Widget
Easily have any element open the Lightbox
You can assign the graphic style name that is in the widget to any element on your website to have the element open the Lightbox when clicked on.
Set size and colors
Set the size and background color of the Lightbox.
Set Lightbox shadow
Set the size and color of the Lightbox shadow. You can also remove the Lightbox shadow.
Set size and color of close button
Set a custom size and color for the close button.
Link to Image, Youtube video, Vimeo video, PDF, Google Map, or website
Within the built-in "Hyperlink" section in Adobe Muse you can link the element that triggers the Lightbox to an image, YouTube video, Vimeo video, PDF, Google Map, or website.
The widget works across all breakpoints and can be set to responsive width, responsive width and height, and stretch to browser width.
Internet Explorer IE 11+
- Fixed issue with Lightbox not opening in Internet Explorer when other widgets are added to the page.
- *Simply replace the “Add First” widget to apply the update.
- Ability to set a minimum height for the Lightbox height.
- Ability to set the shadow properties for the Lightbox.
- Ability to remove the shadow from the Lightbox.
- Ability to set the color and size of the close button.
- Ability to add a custom cursor to the element that is opening the Lightbox.
- Updated code.
- Performance improvements.
- Ability to set a max-width for the Lightbox width. *Simply replace the “Add First” widget.