The Animator Widget
Choose from 139+ Animations
- Animate elements on your website and choose from over 139 different animations!
- Set the speed, delay, duration, and iteration for the animations!
- Apply multiple animations on one page!
Animate on load, hover, click, or scroll
Animate the elements on load, hover, click or scroll!
Fade elements in and out
Apply a fade in or fade out animation on top of the preset animation.
Disable at breakpoint
Disable the animation at a specific breakpoint.
The widget works across all breakpoints and can be set to responsive width, responsive width and height, and stretch to browser width.
Internet Explorer IE 11+
- Added two new animations – headShake and jackInTheBox.
- New “On Scroll” setup.
- On Scroll animations with the same graphic style name will now animate individually when scrolled to.
- Fixed issue with elements not animating On Scroll across breakpoints.
- Performance improvements.
- Updated code.
- Fixed issue with error showing in console if the “Enable On Scroll” option was not checked in the “Add First” widget.
- The widget now uses CDN technology to help your website load faster.
- The ‘On Scroll’ option can now be enabled in the ‘Add First’ widget and does not require the ‘Add First – On Scroll’ widget.
✓ Improved the fading in and out on scroll so now the element does not repeat the fade if it does not finish a previous fade in or out.
✓ Animation code is now more lightweight.