Scroll Show Widget
Apply with graphic style name
Assign the graphic style name in the widget to any element on your website to apply the on scroll animation. One graphic style can be applied to multiple elements for the same effect across the elements.
Set origin of animation
Set from what direction the on scroll animation reveals.
Set a viewport offset
Set an offset from any direction in the viewport to customize when the element and animation reveals.
Rotate, scale, and change the opacity of an element as it is revealed. Set the delay, duration, and easing of the animation as well. There is an option to not play the animation on mobile if you want to disable it for smaller devices.
The widget works across all breakpoints and can be set to responsive width, responsive width and height, and stretch to browser width.
Internet Explorer IE 11+
- New Widget Setup. “Add First” widget must now be added to the top of the page.
- Added “Stagger Delay” option to reveal elements in a sequence.
- Fixed issue with elements not appearing when more than one scroll show widget is added.
- Fixed issue with animations not working in Internet Explorer.
- Performance improvements.
- Updated code.