Responsive Fullscreen Video Widget
Select Mp4 video or WebM video
Add an mp4 video, webm video, or both. Set a poster image for browsers and devices that do not play video automatically.
Add color and mesh overlay
Add a color or mesh overlay over the video.
Set video options
Autoplay, loop, mute, preload, and play inline on tablet and mobile devices.
Add a play and pause button
Add a play and pause button for devices that don't play video automatically.
Disable at breakpoint
Hide the video at a specific breakpoint. This is helpful when you don't want the video on smaller devices and different layouts.
The widget works across all breakpoints and can be set to responsive width, responsive width and height, and stretch to browser width.
Internet Explorer IE 11+
- Fixed issue with elements not scrolling when video is fixed in browser.
- Added “External URL” widget to allow for the video to be hosted on another server.
- Ability to play video inline on tablet and mobile devices.
- Fixed issue with fullscreen video not filling the entire browser in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer browsers.
- Ability to add custom play and pause button when enabling play button at a certain breakpoint.
- Fixed issue with play button still showing when disabling video at a certain breakpoint.