Multi-Level Drop-Down Menu Widget
Style the open button
Set the color and size of the open button, and add a custom image for the open button.
Easily link a submenu to a menu item by assigning the submenu name to the menu item. View tutorial for more detail.
Add up to 12 menu items for each menu
Each menu can have up to 12 menu items! Have unlimited menus by linking a menu to another menu item.
Style menu colors
Style the color of the menu to match your website!
Set the text color, size, font-weight, line-height, and padding.
Style the forward and back icons for the menu. Set the color, opacity, size, and line-height for the icon.
Set anchor point scrolling
Set the speed, easing, and offset of how the menu scrolls to different anchor points on the page.
The widget works across all breakpoints and can be set to responsive width, responsive width and height, and stretch to browser width.
Internet Explorer IE 11+
- Fixed issue with back button closing the menu when the option ‘Close Menu On Menu Click’ is selected.
- Removed the option to set the height of the menu manually.
- Removed menu scrolling.
- *Note: To update you only need to replace the “Add First – Styling” widget and not the main menu and submenu widgets.
- Ability to close menu on menu click.
- Ability to scroll through menu when menu height is larger than the height of the device.
- Updated code.
- Ability to add lines in between menu items.
- Ability to open menu from right.
- Ability to change the text for the back button.