Moving Slideshow Widget
Add multiple instances on one page
Add multiple slideshows on one page.
Add up to 12 images per slideshow
Add up to 12 images and set the slideshow height, and corner-radius.
Choose from 11 different effects
Choose from 11 different ken burns type of effects, or have them all play at random. Set the effect duration and transition speed.
Set the color and size of captions for each image.
Set navigation colors
Set the navigation background color and text color.
Customize dot navigation
Customize the color, size, and border-radius of the dot navigation for the slideshow.
Set the height for the slideshow across breakpoints
Set different heights for the slideshow across different breakpoints.
The widget works across all breakpoints and can be set to responsive width, responsive width and height, and stretch to browser width.
Internet Explorer IE 11+
- Ability to have a different height for each slideshow on the website.
- Ability to change the height of the slideshow across four different breakpoints.
- Ability to have the slideshow be responsive in width using the built-in ‘Resize’ option in Adobe Muse.
- Ability to disable link cursor over images when there are no links.
- Fixed issue with first image not linking.