Cinematic Hover Box Widget
Add multiple instances on one page
Add multiple instance of the hover box with unique styling for each instance.
Add any image
Add any image and set the responsiveness of the hover box via the built-in "Resize" option in Adobe Muse.
Set the colors and effect speed
Set the color for the hover box, and the speed of the effect when the user hovers.
Style the text for the hover box
Choose from various styling options for the text. Options include - font color, font size, font weight, font style, text transform, leading, and tracking.
Change font size at a specific breakpoint
Within the "Breakpoint" section you can set the font size when the browser is a certain width.
Change font type in Adobe Muse
Set the font type for the hover box by selecting any web font from the built-in Adobe Muse "Text" option.
The widget works across all breakpoints and can be set to responsive width, responsive width and height, and stretch to browser width.
Internet Explorer IE 11+
- Fixed issue with widget not resizing correctly in the latest version of Adobe Muse 2018.
- Fixed issue with links be activated if two or more hover boxes with the same instance number were on the same page.
- Image no longer needs to be cropped to be placed in widget. You can now use the image fitting option within the widget.
- Image can now be scaled to fill, scaled to fit, or kept at its original size within the ‘Image Fitting’ option.
- If image is kept at its original size it can be re-positioned within the widget options.
- Removed minimum-width and maximum-width options. This option is no longer needed as you can set the responsive options for the hover box at different breakpoints.
- Ability to change the font size for the hover box at a specific breakpoint.
- Widget now works with the built-in “Responsive Width and Height” option in Adobe Muse.
- Added “Font Styling” and “Text Transform” options for the text.
- Fixed issue with widget not resizing in Adobe Muse on Windows computers.