Animated Text Widget
Add multiple instances on one page
Add multiple instances of the Animated Text Widget on one page.
Style the text
Choose from various styling options for the text. Options include - font color, font size, font weight, font style, text transform, leading, tracking, and text alignment.
Add multiple phrases
Add multiple phrases for animating one phrase after another.
Animate characters or words
Set the animation speed and choose wether to animate single characters or words in the phrases.
Set an animation for when the text animates in. Choose from 74+ different animations.
Set an animation for when the text animates out. Choose from 74+ different animations.
Disable at breakpoint
Disable the text animation at a specific breakpoint. This is helpful when you don't want the animations to play on smaller devices and different layouts.
The widget works across all breakpoints and can be set to responsive width, responsive width and height, and stretch to browser width.
Internet Explorer IE 11+
- Ability to add multiple animated phrases with the “Multiple Phrases” widgets.
- Added two new animations – headShake and jackInTheBox.
- Added “Font Style” and “Text Transform” for text options.
- Ability to change the font size at a specific breakpoint.
- Performance improvements.
- Updated code.
- Fixed issue with the “Animated Text – On Scroll” widget not working in IE11.
- *Simply replace the “Add First” widget.