Welcome to the one page “Yoga Studio Template.” A great template for yoga instructors and yoga services. The template consists of 5 main pages, 1 subpage, and 2 master pages.
The template uses fluid-width breakpoints and is fully responsive to work across all devices – Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile.
- Fluid-width design
- Responsive for Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile
- Maximum of 6 breakpoints per page
- Pages organized within layers panel
- 2 Home Page Styles – One has a Lightbox Menu, and the other is using the BIG Menu Widget
- 5 Main Pages – Home, Classes, Packages and Pricing, About, and Contact
- 1 Subpage – Sample Class Details Page
- 2 Master Pages
- Template links out to a booking service
- Fully customizable
- Assets included
- For Adobe Muse 2018 and later
Responsive for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
Internet Explorer IE 11+
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.